Consult – evaluate current network(s) and recommend changes if needed. Conduct technology analysis and recommend technology options to meet budget and network requirements.
Design and Engineer – certified technical staff will design the network which includes:
- Design/engineer the network plus detail traffic flows
- Complete remote and or on-site surveys to analyze site readiness
- Create methods-of-procedure (MOPs) for installation, test and integration, circuit migration
- Create switch configuration file/database for each network element
- Provide engineering detail for power requirements, racks, cables, timing, etc.
- Perform fiber characterization as required
Procure – preferred access and procurement with the leading optical transport manufacturers. Warehousing, inventory management and logistic services are available as needed.
Install and Integrate – complete equipment rack and stack services including providing minor materials. Can stage equipment prior to installation. Pre-install equipment staging shortens field installation time plus eliminates pre-install equipment issues. Our industry leading manufacturer’s technical staff, coupled with Deep South’s engineering staff, support integration of 3rd party equipment to provide end-to-end, multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions.
Test and Turn-up – certified field technicians will commission each switch/device, run extensive network tests and burn-in. Certified Project and deployment management team(s) will ensure projects stay on schedule and completed on time.
Training – equipment maintenance and operations classes are available on-site and on-line.
Network Support – numerous support services are available including:
- Maintenance Services and Warranty Support – numerous maintenance and warranty service offerings are available from our industry leading manufacturers coupled with support from Deep South’s certified engineers include:
- Maintenance contracts
- Extended warranty/hardware repair
- Move/add/change services
- Software updates/upgrade services
- Backup and recovery services
- Emergency services (24-hour dispatch)
- Remote Technical Support – access to our industry leading manufacturers technical support team for rapid incident resolution coupled with availability of technical support from Deep South’s certified engineers.
- NOC Services – option to outsource all or a portion of network management